I like that song from Love Actually. That Bill Nighy, what a card! Well, looks like Bing has made the magic happen, we had a HUGE blizzard on Saturday, dropping a good 18 inches on us, so a White Christmas is indeed in store (the temps have been pretty frigid so it isn't going to be melting away anytime soon....) I am for the most part done with my holiday shopping, just have some gift cards to pick up for the twins. I didn't send holiday cards to people this year. No energy, no money for stamps, etc. I feel like a failure to my friends, but then, I haven't really heard from any of them (aside from Mangano) in months, aside from FB comments on random things. I wish them the best for the holiday season, I've just flaked out on telling them that. In other news, Ms. A got home today (after a major train delay) but I haven't seen her yet, allegedly she went over to Kat and Christophers to play Wii. Great. My Sunday night date with Heather was delayed due to my awful driveway (the plower didn't come till later in the evening) so we rescheduled to Tuesday. Tomorrow. I got her a bottle of wine Spellbound, some California Sirah. I also got her a box of chocolates, and a book about wine for the ladies. Hopefully she'll dig it. It is a "relaxing evening at home" type of gift. Speaking of which, I'll be doing just that this evening....wrapped up in an afghan, sipping a glass of milk and blogging. Seems good to me.
The weight has been holding in the 120s, though today a new all time low at 124.7. I tried to eat more today, even purchasing TWO donuts at dunkin, but only ate half a Boston Kreme and saved the strawberry frosted for later. Around lunch time, after eating about 1/4 of my sandwich, had a bad feeling in the digestive sense and could not make myself eat more. Around 2pm tried to eat a pear, but only got 1/2 of that down. And now, some milk. Probably better for me anyway to not mow down on every food item I see all the time.
Also- signed up for 24-hour theatre project with Intentional! Very excited, though it isn't till February 5&6. Should be fun- working with David ALWAYS is!
Happy Holidays to the blogging world!

No comments:
Post a Comment