Then Wednesday, let him convince me to go back to the gym, and work on weights. Awful idea. Well, not really, I was only a bit sore the next day. Also Wednesday, went back to Twilight with George. And I really do love the movie. I know, I'm really just a lame teenage girl. Oh well. Also had therapy Wed. I was commended for two things: 1- joining a gym thats good for you. and 2- removing painful things from life. Such as A and his girl. Because I know I can't deal with it and handle it, and to remove them is a self preservation technique. So I got brownie points for that. Gold star to Megs. (which btw, no one calls me anymore, and I miss that. I liked that nickname)
Then Thursday....ugh awful day I felt like my face was on fire, and I was overtired and then started getting cranky and being mean to people. So I left early. Came home, slept with a cool washcloth over my angry face, and then later made funfetti for the guys at work. Today, bringing in the funfetti, and work, then coming home and just relaxing. Tomorrow, gym with sisterK, then Muppet Christmas Carol & cookie making, then Symphony with the Henry's. Good times. Sorry to be boring...not a lot happens. Congrats to miss S for her sweet gig on FotC.

No comments:
Post a Comment