So, White Christmas perhaps? That would be pretty sweet. We haven't had a real one in ages. Also, closing in on my two treatments, and then the birthday! Eeeep! I'm getting old. Old old old. And yet, I feel no wiser.
Annnnnd moral dilema: There has been talk of a tron new years....but Blakeley also invited me to his place. And there are positives of both- tron is my other fam, and A wouldn't even be there since he is in Mexico so that would be great. But Blakeley's is close. I'll be in between treatments and may not want to drive. Not to mention I could make some friends around here. Negatives- driving to port chester, and in the other sitch, I'm really bad at meeting new people in large social situations...I tend to freak out. I don't know. maybe if the tron kids make an actual plan. I don't know.
where shall I ring in the next year????

No comments:
Post a Comment