So yesterday was Christmas. And it was actually pretty good. I even forgot about my big gift until I was handed a package, and upon opening it, realized it was a new sweet-ass fast camera. Just what I asked for. But like I said, up until I opened it, I had forgotten about it altogether, amongst all the other really awesome gifts I received. Abs had me for Secret Santa, and I think she pretty much got everything I asked for. Bronze gloves, cream-colored matching hat and scarf (Ralph Lauren) two sweaters from Gap, and Wanted on DVD and the Dark Knight. it was pretty awesome. And I got other sweaters from the 'rents, and lots of other really great items. My mom gave each of us some of my grandmother's jewelery, I of course got some green jade earrings, and an emerald necklace, being that green is my favorite color, and I can't wear any of her rings. So it was quite the thrilling holiday experience. My dad was super psyched about the blu ray player, even though, yes I need to get an HDMI cable for it (curse that Blakeley for not forewarning me of that detail) but once we get that it will be hooked up and awesome. C came over for dinner and then he and sisterK went back to her apt to exchange their gifts, turns out he bought her a flat screen tv (spoiiiiiled) and she had gotten him an extra wii controller, and tickets to see the mets in their new stadium. Then we watched Wanted (since mom and dad had never seen it before- and because Angelina is hot) and then went to bed.
Today, picking up my best, H, and we're going to get lunch in Mystic, then go see Doubt. It is supposed to be very compelling and good. This year I'm NOT the worst best friend ever, because I have an actual gift for her. HA! I didn't forget or lame out this time. HA! I loved all my return text messages (in response to mine which was like 6:30 am) and hope all my friends had a lovely holiday. Also today, GFred is coming to visit, and supposedly bringing lobster. So I guess that is dinner tonight. Tomorrow is sisterK's big 26th birthday, which means there are precisely two weeks until my very own 24th. Eep. So that is the holiday update. Not much else to say really...Oh, I was supposed to have my infusion the 23rd yes? Well no. Insurance glitch so they are trying to work that shiznit out so that I can actually have the treatment. Hopefully soon.
That is all. There is no more.
No comments:
Post a Comment