Bethey was home this week, really good to spend time with her and see her. And because she was here, sometimes I got to chat with Abster because she was chatting with her.
Kat and Chris are closing on an apt. in Quaker Hill (right by MY vulture flock) that they get the top two floors of this big old house, so that will be nice for them and the pup. The pup, who once again demonstrated that he can not for the life of him watch where he is going when he runs, nearly taking out some strangers at the park today.
Other than that, things are low key. Going to the organic store in OS later to find some lactose free gluten free foods that don't taste like garbage to cheer me up a bit. After a nap though. My body is exhausted.
Also, a recent hike in my steroids is probably going to give me a giant moon-face, so I'll be not taking photos much, but at easter we always do, so if you see them, try not to be freaked out. I'm going to have to keep going to the gym to try and balance it out, but there is no way to avoid prednisone moon-face. I'm sorry if I start to look like the girl who ate meagan again.
I'm very proud of A for being a finalist for senior speaker. that is really quite an accomplishment for him. 3 cheers friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment