So Mom and I trekked up to the Adirondacks to visit my Uncle A, Aunt J and the twins Z&T. The girls will be 3 June 10th, so they are in the worst part of toddler-dom, and of course tantrums are rampant. But it was pretty good, even little T, who is the screamer, is getting better. J is trying the "no whining" rule, and prompts them to ask for help with what it is they need. They are doing pretty well. And Z, for the most part, isn't all that high maintenance. They just both want their mom at the same time. Like all kids that aren't only children. We went on many adventures. We went to visit alpacas (the girls put a lot of emphasis on the AL part), we saw some deer and ibex, we went out for really good mexican food, and we had a campfire. And searched for raccoons. I got to relax a bit in that fresh mountain air, got compared to FDR, and my feet are finally almost normal again. I actually felt really good. I'm hoping the good breathing keeps up with the new meds and that I can feel up to par soon. I need to go back to the gym. It might be hard, and I know I won't be motivated, but I have to be. The steroid weight gain does not need to be as bad as it is. I could put in much more effort. Anyway....I'm beat from a weekend in the mountains, and not too inspired to write a lot, but pictures I can give ya. enjoy!
Part 6
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment