Practicing my movie star looks for when I'm famous. And here is why. So last night, EA, dad and I are watching the Law & Order: SVU, and all of a sudden, we see this teenager who looks familiar. And EA says, "That looks like Josh Caras, doesn't it?" And I look for a second, and it DOES look like Josh Caras. For the record, Josh was a guy we used to do shows with back in the Ivoryton Playhouse back in the day. So EA grabs her laptop and imdb's it, and it WAS him! So then, the great part was that the guest star on the show was Aiden Quinn, so then, you know what we can do....We were in various shows with Josh Caras, Josh Caras was in SVU with Aiden Quinn, Aiden Quinn was in Legends of the Fall with Brad Pitt, and Brad Pitt was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon!!! Yea four degrees from the McG clan to Kevin Bacon!!! In my mind, that makes us almost famous. Almost.
Part 6
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment