Tuesday, November 18, 2008

boo colds boo

So in the first day off since the start of PC Refresh Fall 08, I am home with a dangerous cold/sinus infection. I've really been fighting this thing for like two months, but today was just not going to happen. Normally, some good Excedrin and/or Nyquil Dayquil combos can make me feel ok. But today I woke up with a massive frontal cranial pain that still hasn't gone away (and I AM taking drugs and saline spray and all that remedy type jazz). I also had a 102 fever. So that says to me, hey, stay home. Don't infect your coworkers, and try to rest up. Drink fluids. Be well. So I am. And I've already gotten two lengthy calls from coworker Sue, asking how to do my job, which she should know since we've been over it a lot and she is the backup, but shes mildly freaking out. So I had to try and force my brain to function to answer her tedious questions. Other than that, I watched Mr. Rogers. I miss him. Who doesn't love the trolly? I ought to shove my mountain of laundry down the chute and work on that. But I lack motivation. As usual. So instead....diet ginger ale, chicken broth, saline and tissues. 

1 comment:

HolyshitiLoveyou said...

That coat is from the store I work at, Brooklyn Industries. It comes in black too.
Since it's called the Chatham (that's the style name) I can't help but keep calling it that. Like "I need to put on my Chatham" instead of saying "I need to put on my coat." Puffy coats take on a life of their own like that.
They've got a website- Brooklynindustries.com.