So I obviously have only had one therapy session, so I never got into the issues surrounding A. Because of course she wants to learn background first, and this is foreground.
I saw FB today. And threw up. Like literally, grabbed my trash and vom. Then I decided to delete everything having to do with him and his girlfriend. I can't bear seeing anymore fucking stories about them, I can't see fucking sickly sweet wall messages from one to the other. They are no longer my friends on fb, they're out of my phone, out of my awareness. I need to get them out. Even though I know, because of the circle of TRON friends, somehow he'll worm his venomous self back into my existence. I think for a while I can only see my friends one on one, or in small groups that he is not a part of. I can't believe how hard this is. I can't believe how I'm letting this get to me. But it is. It is literally eating away at me. I wish I could do the whole eternal sunshine thing, where I just erase him from my memory. and her too. So that I can just stop hurting so damn much.
In the meantime.....gym. must distract self.
don't judge me.

No comments:
Post a Comment