Friday, January 2, 2009

blackberry

So I am doing this on my new blackberry phone/internet thing. Here is how it went down: dad called me at work to tell me that somehow my phone was up for an upgrade and to meet him and mom at the verizon store. So, once there, we were assisted by a former punk (I say this only because of the huge holes in his ears where gauges once resided) named Raymond. He helped my mom pick out an easy texting phone, and then proceeded to help me acquire this tricked out little beauty. Initially, I offered to pay for the internet myself, but at the end of the day the folks got so many discounts on other stuff they just decided they could pay for it. Thus,I am now blogging via blackberry. And I find this to be the coolest thing ever. I was going to just keep longing for an iphone for the rest of my poor sad life (because goodness knows I can't afford one on my own and my father would never pay for that shiznit) but to be honest, to me this is just as cool. New Years was pretty sweet- went to Blakeley's and had a pretty good time. Got home at 4:30 am and it was kind of the only time I've ever stayed up that late not in the safety of my TRON fam. It was fun though. I did miss everyone though. Just about a week till my birthday...I'm uber excited though who knows what those ratty twins have in store for it!

1 comment:

HolyshitiLoveyou said...

Why do punks always have really normal old people names like Raymond? Or Glen?