Monday, September 15, 2008

The Grinch's heart was two sizes too small.

I think this is fitting- Phil calls me McGrinch, and my heart seems to be broken (or perhaps just too small) right now. Tomorrow is back to Boston. For my echocardiogram. I keep having these nightmares in which they go to do the echo, and something is horribly wrong. Like a giant tumor on my heart. Or they say something like, "why you silly girl, you have no heart at all. good luck finding happiness in life with no heart" or something like in one of those alien movies where a creepy alien baby gets all offended by the test and rips out of my chest. Yes, I realize I'm over dramatic. But I can't help it. You can take the girl out of the theatre but you can't take the theatre out of the girl. 

In other news, the show progresses. Not much longer now. I'm starting to feel the role. And love it more and more each time. 

I had an ok time up north with my baby vietnamese cousins. Soooooo cute. They are too damn adorable. And the best is when they get excited and laughing and smiling- they have dimples and it just about makes my heart want to burst they are so cute. And tiny. They are peanuts. Not quite on the American scale yet. In fact, they weigh 18 each. My dog, Vivi, weighs 22. Sad. She needs a diet and they need to eat more. But they are sweeties. Zoe especially- shes the easy going twin. Tylie is high maintenance. It was awesome to see them. 

Thats about it. I'm hoping tomorrow brings some sort of idea of why my heart is a useless piece of crap (both as an organ AND in relation to my love life) and we can fix at least part of it. 

No comments: