Tuesday, September 2, 2008

some chain-smokin, whiskey-guzzlin prostitute

Not gonna lie...I love the play I'm in. It is just a ton of fun. Mom ran lines with me tonight (only like 3-4 imperfections on my part-wooo)  and she was laughing and I remembered what we wrote at the top of our scripts first rehearsal "This is a comedy". And it is. It is dang funny. Bordering on Christopher Durang funny. I hope people come to see it. AKA I hope my friends don't flake out on me like usual and not come. 

Nothing else going on. In a fight with sister K because shes a jerk. I don't like being lied to. I can deal with being blown off and if you want to spend time with other people instead of me, fine. I'm ok with that. But don't lie to me and say you're going to go home and just go to bed early, to get rest for our planned outing tomorrow, and then stay up till 2am with some random person over. Jerk.

Not a word on any job prospects. I have no patience for such nonsense.  I need to write my personal statement for the scholarship, get photos, and make copies of my birth certificate, transcripts, and mail all that hoopla down to dc. Only a month before it is due. Hopefully all my recommendations get done (please professors- don't fail me now!).

I'm pretty depressed and lonely. I miss my friends. a lot. being home alone is sad. oh well. Just gotta get through things. thats all I have to say. 

ps. painted my nails a very almost black shade, but when the light hits it you see the maroon sparkliness. mom thinks I look like a vampire. 

No comments: