Well....we had services here. Drove to Colden. Had services there. A lot of family. I was able to get through my part ok. And everyone said it was a lovely and fitting tribute to her. I guess that should make me happy. The whole thing was weird. Staying in the house that is no longer my grandmother's, but my uncle and his wife's. Its really different and awful. And because I'm his godchild, I was the one who had to stay there (to be fair, K stayed until she lost it on Friday and went to A&J's with the rest of the family). As usual, my godson was awful to me. He basically treats me like crap and thinks that it won't matter because as his godmother, I HAVE to love him. And the funny thing is, I don't care. I find him to be more tolerable than his obnoxious little brother. I can't stand him. Colden, was, as usual, beautiful. That is one thing I love about Western NY, so much wide open space. Like miles and miles and miles and so much sky. I love it. And seeing my cute cousins was fun. Zoe and Tylie are adorable. They're learning to talk and do things and its just awesome. In the following pictures, ice cream time, Zoe is all about the neat little licks of her cone, and Tylie is just a mess. Priceless. So yes, following: pictures of the way up, there, and back. Thrilling, I know.
Part 6
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment