Even though, in the grand scheme of the entire universe and galaxies and all of that, I am but a speck of matter. Matter that doesn't matter? Who is to say?
The title of today's blog comes from my sister K's description of Vivienne, prior to her grooming today. She was rank. A stanky grunge bunny. But now, she is a stick-legged puffball. and rather amusing to observe.
A & B leave tomorrow. Gone back to school. I too, will be going to Purchase, but just for the weekend. I feel like I'm going to be all "why can't I stay?" even though I don't want to be a student, I just want to be there. As I've said many a time, I get more done and am such a different person there. When I'm at Purchase I have my shit together and work and all that. Home, I'm a lazybones. But it is my goal to see people. Even if it is just a bit. I miss them.
I realized also that with A&B gone and just me here, it could get awkward. Since I have to be the buffer zone between the folkses. Which is why I loved my mom's offer to C to come live with us if he needs time to find a job/apartment. It's not right near the city, but it is closer than where he lives. and perhaps quieter. More space to think. I doubt he will take us up on it, but it's out there. And then I wouldn't be so lonely. I know, I'm selfish, I only think of my needs. But still.
This week was weird. Haircuts, interviews, random shopping trips with S during work....good. Today I'm wearing my new blue sweater....and if I do say so, it looks mighty fine. The blue is good on me. And my new jeans. Comfy. Not too tight. Tomorrow, off to begin my battle with the PC library folk. And I will win. Dangit. Now, dinner with the fam. Then perhaps something with K? Who knows.
Adios, amigos.

2 comments:
I read it, bb.
**kelly on coles computer
Post a Comment