The title of today's post refers to our cat's Halloween costume. We are going on a Star Wars theme, with Vivi as and Ewok (Viviewok), Clancy as Chewbacca, and Emma as Han Solo. BUT since A refers to her as Emmy Wumpkins, we thought Han Wumpkins would be even better. I find this to be hilarious (because I thought of it) and no one else does. But I don't care.
Last weekend of the show coming up! I'm pumped. Especially since 1- sister A gets to see it on Friday and 2- I get to meet the elusive Dangelone and perhaps hit it off??? Golly I hope so. Even just to acquire a friend. Because, due to both distance, and people's penchants for being useless d-bags, I am rapidly losing friends and gaining awkward, I-still-have-to-talk-to-you-because-all-our-friends-are-friends acquaintances. Yick. The fact that the main person in this doesn't get it amuses me. And so I continue to ignore them, and see how long it takes for them to realize. Which could take forever honestly. Because they are so egocentric that they rarely are aware of anyone but themselves. We shall see.
Work is crazy. Very busy very tiring and yet I feel very important. Start walkthroughs today. What the heezy jeezy am I going to wear??? Don't know. But the project kickoff meeting is today too, so I have to be able to walk, but also look nice. Maybe I'll bring two pairs of shoes. Walkthrough shoes, and hot meeting shoes.
Thats about it. Starting the process of mission Retain-the-ability-to-have-my-own-kids-someday yesterday by asking my dr. about egg harvesting and the like. He referred me to a fertility specialist at Uconn. Though not after saying, "You know, you could go through the stimulation process and get IVF now and then they can harvest your embryos...." and I was like "um I'm not married yet so...." and he was like "well they have donors you know" and I freaked out. The whole point of this is to save my stuff for when I'm married, so that I can effectively contribute my part to any potential offspring that my HUSBAND and I want. I don't want some random ass donor guys kids. So I tried to nicely explain that, and then he said, yes you'll need to talk to someone else. Thanks. Awkward.
Thats whats goin on. Not a lot. A lot for ME but not a lot. Enough though. Enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment