Wednesday, October 22, 2008

how can you look at me as if I was just another one of your deals?

There isn't much to say about life now. Just a few things. Like, 10+ hour days are becoming the norm. Except not today. Today I must leave by 3:30 to be "consulted" about my heart. It was pretty amusing, took me like 3 weeks to try and speak to someone at the other cardiologist's office in NL, but my pulmonary guy finally got fed up, called another office in Norwich, and within three days I had like 8 messages to call them and set up an appointment. So I call, and have an appointment in a week. Now, a week later, it is today. And I shall go and see what they have to say about my lousy ticker. Lately it hasn't been too bad. Just a little flopsy. Certainly no crazy pounding, shaking, episodes. So we will see what they think.

Other news, boring boy keeps calling, and I keep ignoring. I know, I'm rude. But it is easier to pretend I don't get missed calls and messages than to call back and be like "um hey, you're not very interesting or energetic, so yea no." Its like, I can take the passive stance, something akin to lying by omission, but I can't outright be mean, which would be like, telling a complete falsehood. Maybe he will take a hint and stop calling or caring. I hope so.

Brunette for the wintertime. And partially because I was bored. It actually came out well this time, I don't look like a patchy weirdo. It is fairly dark though. Will have to up the ante on the makeup so I don't look like a vampire. or ghost. Speaking of, Halloween right around the corner, hopefully the Purchase plan is still up...have to check with K (whom, btw, dyed her hair the same day as me, though hers is a gorgeous shade of red, and I think there is a sign there- like great minds think alike and perhaps I need to visit with her soon- I miss her). I only have my mask for halloween, no idea what to wear. And sisterK and I will be pumpkin picking and carving this sunday. Exciting. 

and.........thats all.

No comments: