Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Don't mind me, I'll just be in the corner dying

Yesterday sucked. Well, not totally. Work was fine, getting groceries with Abs was fine, then once I changed into shorts to make dinner, my body apparently decided to hate me. My knees and feet and ankles turned bright red and hot and swelled up like nobody's business. My face got all red and puffy. And my head felt like it was in a vice. This was all okay until at dinner Abs and EA started to make me laugh. Then it was death. Even though I tried not to laugh, I couldn't help it, but then my lungs just started seizing up and I couldn't breathe and then I started to cry and it was a disaster. Later, we tried to sit down and watch a movie, but again, they were being funny, and I just couldn't handle it. So I decided to just go to bed. I know they were mad, but I can't deal. It is too hard to try not to laugh, but if I do, it hurts too much. So I went up to bed and hoped to feel better in the morning. Which I didn't. Massive headache, and really, all over body ache. Good thing I have a dr.s appointment later. The thing was, it was so random. I didn't do anything different from my normal routine yesterday. What the heck triggered this? I don't know. I guess its probably just what comes with all the nonsense I have. But it doesn't seem right to me.

In other news, watching Bridget Jones Diary the Edge of Reason with my mom is a bad life choice. She starts to say things like "you know, I think shes right- a man should fight for you. if he doesn't or can't fight for you before you're married, he never will during the tough times" blah blah blah. Okay mom. When I actually find a guy willing to date me, then I'll be concerned about whether or not he can fight for me. I can't even get them on a real date, much less fighting. My sister says I don't try to meet people, and how can I expect to find someone to date if I don't meet people. The fact is, I don't like people that much. Even people that I am friends with I sometimes really dislike. So why would I want to meet more of them? Until I can find people worth knowing, I don't see the point. And besides, where would I meet someone? At work (uh skeevsters) or a bar (again, skeevy mcskeevsters) or where? Nonsense. I'll just bide my time and I'm sure eventually I'll meet someone. But right now, I don't feel like putting forth the effort. Especially because it always seems that when I put forth effort, it goes to waste. I refuse to work hard to impress or win over someone ever again. Its a waste of my time.

 Anyway, I'm done ranting. I need to get ready for the doctors. And maybe have a sandwich. I like sandwiches. 

No comments: